Saturday, March 28, 2009

WTH

There MIGHT be some changes I have to adapt to in here: new housemates will be moving in and my he-housemate will be moving next door. No more big TV to play PS for him I guess.
Suppose we scares him off and so he requested to move?

What? I'd give it up to you,I have some fundamental decency,but can get very crazy with my imagination and critical in my speech. And my roommate and I have been friends for a long time now so I'm pretty honest with her.

I don't know why but I thought JP looked a little gloomy about the new arrangement. The fact is,I got used to he-housemate being in the house. With him, we don't really have to say much,except three words:Hi,bye and hello(more syllables lately). Apparently,he's more talkative in his car. The scent of his car makes him feel more comfortable perhaps.

My new housemates may be boys.Yes. Two of them I think,though I'm not entirely sure. There were supposed to be two girls originally because the house's owner wishes to make this lot a girls' dorm.

Starters, I like that idea. Why not? I can mingle with girls better than with boys. But according to my source, they're one difficult crowd. Some sort of rich kids who complains constantly,hard to impress and can be very,very noisy.And from a girl's point of view,yes. MOST girls tend to intricate things a little more than usual.

THEN,I got a premonition:the girls will be my new housemates instead. Logically speaking,
1)the house's owner's original intention was to make this an all girls dorm
2)they thought its in our best interest
3)Guys would prefer to stay with guys(don't know this for sure)

Then again,it mightn't be like that. And I refuse to present the debate of reasons here. I hadn't met the girls personally and it'd be too early for me to judge. But I do hope my source is exaggerating the fact that the two girls making lives miserable. If they're as what they're described as, I'll just have to bear with that don't I? And learn to deal with different types of people(good for my health also).

Or I can relocate into students' house. I'd thought of that,and the idea attracts and repels me at the same time. I would hate to go somewhere else after got used to being here and to abandon my roommate and her friends here. But if I relocate,its far more convenient for me to continue my practice and I can trouble people less(its quite a pain for them to pick me up and drop me off). And the rental should be cheaper too.

What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment