Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My life according to Carrie Underwood

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people Uhm. Woops. You can't use the band I used.

Repost as "my life according to (band)"

Are you a male or female:
I know you won't
=no,I won't wanna be a guy.

Describe yourself:
The more boys I meet
=The more I want to change the toilet seat...it rhymes(ok la,it doesn't relate..)

How do you feel:
All American Girl
=*looks at the mirror*...I feel pretty much Asian actually...

Describe where you currently live:
I told you so
=Ya lo! I knew it'd be something like this again.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Flat On The Floor
=Wish I could. The floor is spotless.

Your favorite form of transportation:
Home Sweet Home
=Anything I can go home in. And fast.

Your best friend is:
Crazy Dreams
=Yeah, its crazy to dream for clones for them!!

You and your best friends are:
Starts with Goodbye
=WRONG!! We started with "you can speak mandarin right?".

What's the weather like:
Before he cheats
=Like..how should the weather be like?

Favorite time of day:
Some Hearts
=Whenever my heart feels like it =>

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Twisted
=NOOOO!!!...Ok la, I'd admit its a lil twisted sometimes...

What is life to you:
That's where it is
=It is where it is...In KAMPAR..#$%^&*(&^$

Your fear:
I Ain't in Checotah Anymore
=I ain't in Selangor all the time...

What is the best advice you have to give:
So Small
=Don't grow up.

Thought for the Day:
Last Name
=Keep reminding me. I worry I'd forget.

How I would like to die:
The Night Before
=In fact...yesh, I felt like dying last night...

My soul's present condition:
Wasted
=err...Define wasted...

My motto:
Jesus take the wheel
=Thank you. Would you take my tests for me as well? I know you'd be brilliant.

I tag:
Svenni
Serena
Jia Wen
And anyone who have blogs and want to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment