Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tagged...Sven ni...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with d wedding plan!=) At the end, choose d people u want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about u!=)

1. how old are you?
= 19 plus 10 days..

2. are you single?
= Uh-huh

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
= I'm there when I get there

4. do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
= Refer to Question 2

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
= My Knight in Shining Armour...Whoever that is.

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
= Members from my sister and brotherhood ;)

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
= Traditional.Indoor. And air-conditioned...lol...

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
= Somewhere beautiful and romantic i guess...

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
= How on E-arth should I know?

10. will that include your exes?
= That would depends on if I have exES, or NOT.

11. how many layers of cake do you want?
= I love cakes :)Depends on the taste though.

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
= I thought it last a whole day...

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
= It depends. On my mood :)

14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
= Fine Dining.

15. champagne or red wine?
= Both =>

16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
= Days after wedding.You need to pack and get your tickets I suppose?

17. money or household items?
= Huh???

18. how many kids would you like to have?
= Again,I get there when I get there ;p

19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
= Why not? But I'll need a cameraman.

20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
= Nicole, Mei Wah, Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment